No logs.

Questions and support for the Woolich Racing Log Box Pro (Desno)
CrickiKaze

No logs.

Postby CrickiKaze » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:31 pm

Seeing if anyone has had a similar experience and I'm just over looking something. Already have a ticket it and the guys have been working with me.

Absolutely no logs are saved and there is no info displayed during engine data mode, the NA office already took a look at the box and it worked fine for them. I have check continuity on the type 4 harness including the wires directly to the ecu and there are no apparent shorts.
The Vagabond

Indigo

Re: No logs.

Postby Indigo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Exactly the same issue i experience with my zx6r. Still didn't figure out what is the problem.
All happen suddenly.
ZX6R "14

sjg34

Postby sjg34 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:14 pm

Is a fie saved to the sd card and you just don't see any data?

CrickiKaze

Postby CrickiKaze » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:06 pm

No files at all, it is weird as it was working fine before I moved. Get negative number during engine data mode, WR says something in the harness isn't connected but nothing has changed since I originally installed the harness.
I'm more than likely going to order a new harness but I want to discharge and balance my battery first as that may be an issue as well as I have seen battery issues cause tuning issue. Need to get a new power source for my charger since I use a Ballistic battery.
The Vagabond

CrickiKaze

Postby CrickiKaze » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:07 pm

Ordered a new harness, will see what happens.
The Vagabond

Indigo

Postby Indigo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:17 pm

CrickiKaze wrote:Ordered a new harness, will see what happens.

If you figure out the problem let me know please as it could be the same.
ZX6R "14

CrickiKaze

Postby CrickiKaze » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:32 am

New harness in, made sure everything lined up as it was supposed to and had the tail off and still nothing. I am going to have to chased down the OE wires when I have time since I had to put the bike together and use it.
The Vagabond

Indigo

Postby Indigo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:31 pm

CrickiKaze wrote:New harness in, made sure everything lined up as it was supposed to and had the tail off and still nothing. I am going to have to chased down the OE wires when I have time since I had to put the bike together and use it.

As i said, i have similar problem and when contact with support center they said that it is harness. But with multimeter when i test my harness it seems to be perfect and with your story now i am sure that it is not harness but something else.

The problem is that i dont know anyone nearby with WoolichRacing product to test the logbox (swap and check) to determinate if its problem with logbox or ECU of bike.
ZX6R "14

CrickiKaze

Postby CrickiKaze » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:05 pm

My log box was tested and said to have worked with no issues, yet I still get no reading and I have yet to try and flash the ecu but it will read the ecu. Either a soft/firmware issue in the log box or an oe harness issue.
The Vagabond