CBR1000rr install and read/write

Post questions and problems related to Reading and Writing (Flashing) ECU's in this forum.
nowheretogojs

CBR1000rr install and read/write

Postby nowheretogojs » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:47 am

Finally instead my logbox and wideband o2. Went fairly smooth. Boxes are hook and looped it the space the factory exhaust sevo was. Everything fit fairly nice. Even the relay for the O2 controller. Used the bolt for the servo to hold that down. The intake flapper mod has been done, only had to remove the vacum valve. The actuator holds the flaps wide open. The initial read from the stock ecu took right around 35 minutes. This is even on a quad core Microsoft surface 3. On this bike during read and initialize modes it runs the fuel pump. I'm not sure the reason but I assume this is one thing that drains the battery. I used a 1.5amp battery maintainer. Also unplugged the low beam headlight as to save some amps.. My bike is a 2013 CBR1000 15000miles. 300 miles into last oil change, new ngk iridium plugs today along with BMC street filter. Also has Driven pair block offs. And everything exits through TBR S1r slip on. Any questions or insight please feel free.